New Club Rules
A few new Club Rules have just been added/amended below
- Membership cards must be shown by all members at gate reception, otherwise entry may be refused.
- Athletes must have have paid their subscription in full before competing for the Club, otherwise they cannot compete.
- Regular attendance at training sessions is expected. Lack of attendance may result in the Club’s reviewing of the athlete’s membership.
- Athletes must make themselves available to compete.
- Indiscipline and disrespect of coaches will not be tolerated. A coach may suspend the athlete for the remainder of the session. Club Rule 8.7 may be brought into effect in cases of misconduct.
Click here to see main club coaching rules >>
Woking Athletic Club operates a Grant Scheme, aimed at providing some degree of financial support for qualifying athletes. The scheme is aimed at first year under 17 or older, and provides up to £500 in any one year to any athlete who is clearly demonstrating real potential and who meets all the qualifying criteria.