New Club Rules
A few new Club Rules have just been added/amended below
- Membership cards must be shown by all members at gate reception, otherwise entry may be refused.
- Athletes must have have paid their subscription in full before competing for the Club, otherwise they cannot compete.
- Regular attendance at training sessions is expected. Lack of attendance may result in the Club’s reviewing of the athlete’s membership.
- Athletes must make themselves available to compete.
- Indiscipline and disrespect of coaches will not be tolerated. A coach may suspend the athlete for the remainder of the session. Club Rule 8.7 may be brought into effect in cases of misconduct.